Thursday, October 2, 2008

Everything new is old again

I love photoshop. It's so much fun to enhance photos, take out that spinach between your teeth, or make collages. But it's really time consuming to get the good stuff, which is why I go ga-ga for internet sites that do the work for you. Recently, I found this one:

Before:
dining table

After:


Ha! Too fun! Now my vintage table is really vintage! :)

I went a little crazy with this. Remember the photo from Monday?

Love!

And now my cake-eating boy is an old man:

I could do this all day...

The site is really easy to use, even if it is in Japanese. Just click browse to find the photo on your computer then hit the blue button. When the page reloads, right click to save your new old photo.

6 comments:

  1. OH THAT'S COOL!!

    I'm going to play right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MUST share more of these sites!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful, this can suck sooo much time as it's way too fun! :) I'll definitely keep you posted as I find more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I have been meaning to tell you that I love your blue paint. So much so that I am using it in my new baby girl's nursery. I tried about 8 different colors/shades but ended up with a color from Lowes called Marina something. people keep saying "blue for a girl" and I just smile and say "yup".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Rory! My blue is crystal sea--great minds think alike! :) And blue sounds like a wonderful color for a girl (or any baby) - so peaceful and relaxing. I'd love to see it when you are done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well old will come back to fashion again.



    cordless tool

    ReplyDelete