Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Busy Bee

Why are long weekends never long enough? I totally crammed way to much into mine...

Catch up on lost sleep...do my new workout courtesy of craigslist, of course....clean mucho... sew a little...

mini stuff stasher v2

Field trip to Whole Foods with the boy... and then a yummy boy cooked meal... and finished with the last of the b-day cake...

the boy loves cake

Head to the boat... battle wasps, giant spiders, sails needing repair and almost killing the motor before heading out for a few nice hours of sailing... collapse into a very very yummy curried chicken salad...(we added garam masala for added yum)...

curried chicken salad

And on my holiday? Yeah, I worked on data analysis and another project alllllll day. Sigh. I could use another holiday to recover from my holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment