Thursday, March 13, 2008

Keeping tabs on the goings on around here..

After yesterday's announcement (wheee!), I had a whole bunch of nice people stop by my little blog. Not that I mind! :) Good motivation to post more often, I suppose.

Anyway, as promised, I'm plugging away on getting a pattern made up for this bag. I'm also making a few finished bags as well. The main Amy Butler fabric is discontinued, so this is going to be a VERY limited edition bag!

So, to those who are craving one of these bags, I want to make sure you have access to the latest info on their progress. I'm practically a blog virgin, and for being on the cusp of the so-called blog generation, am woefully inadequate at this. But I've learned that the whole RSS/site feed thing is uber-important. Who would have guessed? I just tag my fav blogs in del.icio.us and visit daily. Apparently there is an easier way...

Subscription!

For those of you who like the easier way, I've added links for subscribing over in the side bar. I stuck with RSS, yahoo, google, and via email for now. Are there others that people use a lot?

For now, I'm hanging with my bazillion bookmarks. Maybe one day I'll join the site feed party!

No comments:

Post a Comment