Friday, December 12, 2008

Getting there...

The clock is ticking... I'm feeling the rush of "Gotta get this work done before everyone leaves for holiday," on top of my own holiday plans in various states of undone. Christmas presents are in progress, and every spare moment is devoted to finishing, wrapping, and finding shoes to wear to a wedding on the 20th (because it's all about the shoes!)

The kitties are rebelling due to lack of attention. One has determined that she needs to sit in between me and whatever I'm working on, which is especially useful when her tail adds keystrokes and turns "science" into "sgjehskt." The other is so excited by the Christmas spirit that he's bound to take down the tree by running circles around it. At least we got our Christmas card out of his antics:


Awww! I wish I could just curl up under the tree for a nap.

I know I say this every year, but is any one else dangerously close to not finishing everything on time? Maybe it's time to just step back and take in the joy of the season...

No comments:

Post a Comment