Sunday, November 20, 2011

Paper flower power (or lack thereof)

So remember when I was all hopped up on crack and thought I was going to make my wedding flowers out of coffee filters? Ha. Apparently I underestimated all the other stuff a bride has to do (like go temporarily crazy and attempt to make a wedding dress, but that's another story for another day...)

Anyway, I made flowers until my fingers fell off/I got bored, and only had enough for like 1 table. So I bailed and convinced hubby to let me buy flowers. BUT I did wrangle some of them into a small arrangement for one of our cocktail tables:


Side note: I've got a bunch of assembled but unpainted (i.e. plain white) coffee filter roses in different sizes (plus a few of my interpretation of a carnation/garden rose) if anyone is interested...

I also got what I considered to be a good deal on fresh flowers, and I think they turned out gorgeous. What do you think?


P.S. Did you spot my zoo-riffic take on table numbers? More on those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment